It is Our policy to respond expeditiously upon receiving notice of claimed intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to Us.
Notices of copyright infringement should contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit We to locate the material.
4. The address, telephone number, or email address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We reserves the right to remove and/or disable access from the Service to web pages of repeat infringers and reserves the right to terminate all account holders and subscribers who are repeat infringers of intellectual property laws.
Access and Interference
Our web site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy Our Intellectual Property or any other content contained herein without Our prior written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our infrastructure.
Access Outside Canada We make no representation that the materials provided at this web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Canada. If you use the Services from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
General Disclaimer We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or in reliance on the information available on the web site. This includes any personal injury, business interruption, loss of use, lost data, lost profits, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, even if We have been informed of the possibility.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If We ask a third party to provide Services through this web site, the provisions of this agreement shall apply to your use of the Services, unless otherwise noted. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Our reasonable control.
We may freely assign or update this agreement.